CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 22, 2008

My First Blog



Well, It was just a matter of time until I had to create my own blog. So many of my friends already have a blog and I have to say that I am hooked on reading theirs. It is so interesting to read all about the things that are going on in their daily lives. I'm not sure what you will find on my site. There are bound to be stories about my life, my gift from God.... Sandy, my dog-child Nipper, my family, my friends, my Florida Gators, and my beloved EMC church. I hope that you will also find and see that I love my Savior with all that's in me as I share how he influences my daily life.

Thanks for checking out my blog. Come back often and visit. There is much more to tell.

Tammy


8 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Yo, Tammy-I just happened upon this and I was really surprised. Yea! for you!!! I can't wait to hear more.
Terri

Maddie said...

Well.....how cool. Just noticed your link on Terri's blog. It's like a small town. We know what you are having for dinner before you get home! Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Brad and Shana said...

Well, well, well....look who joined us in Bloggyville. I think you'll find it's a lot of fun. I'm adding you to my links. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Shan

Cyndi Lou said...

Tammy,

How cool!! I am so excited that you started your blog!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

I will say that I will help you find a NEW template if you ever get sick, uh, I mean, tired of the FL Gators Blue and Orange! :)

No, really welcome to blogging! It IS so much fun and I look forward to hearing more from your world!

Love you,

Cyndi

Tamara Chastain said...

I can't wait to hear more. Love ya gal, Tamara

jonesfamily said...

Another blogger......This is like a big ol' family!!

Jennifer

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Hey Tammy, this is new for me too, but isn't so much fun. I love reading about everyone's family and the pictures are great. Can't wait to hear more! Thank you for the sweet, encouraging words.
Love ya, Angela

Klingbeil Family said...

Wow - Tammy - even you are now in the blogging world! I'm so out of the loop. Maybe some kind soul who is reading your blog will help me navigate my way around all this techno-stuff!?! For now, I'll just read what happens in the lives of all my friends and hope they know I love them all.
Luv ya,
Marilyn