CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 8, 2008

A Little Child Will Lead Them....


Pastor Dewey and Danielle Greear


This past Sunday we celebrated baptism at our church. What a blessing that was to me. We had one baby to be dedicated and four young children to be baptised. What a joy to watch that was. I noticed immediately how happy these kids were while they were waiting to be baptised....they were beaming...joy was written across every single face. Isn't that incredible? At such a young age they already know the Lord and are now sealed forever in his kingdom. Pastor Dewey mentioned that every single one of these children came to Christ with their parents. I think that it's such a wonderful thing that when making the most important decision of their young lives these children were able to share that with their parents. It is a memory that forever will be written across their hearts.

Here are a few pictures of "our" kids. They are all ours aren't they? These are our people and we are a family. We have a beautiful family don't we?






Abigail Jones







Sealed for Life







Isaac Renegar







Sealed for Life







Bryce Farmer







Sealed for Life







Ian Renegar







Sealed for Life





These are our brothers and sister in Christ. Don't they make a beautiful addition to God's family?



We are greatly blessed. Thanks be to God!



Tammy

9 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

I don't even know what to say. I'm so touched that you care so much about our kids (our family) to take pictures for us and post about it.

I especially love the fact that you included a "sealed for life" picture too. It is such a firm and definitive statement of their salvation.

Thanks again,
Shana

Maddie said...

I just do not have the words.......my heart is full.

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Wow, those are sweet, awesome pictures. I need to remember that when my kids are baptized...call Tammy...she takes great pics!!!

Cyndi Lou said...

Amazing! Those pictures are so beautiful. The looks on their faces are priceless. Thank you so much for getting these pictures of these children and for sharing them with us all. What a beautiful post! You are an awesome friend and I love you very much! Like Shana said, thank you for caring so much about our children, our family!!

Love,

Cyndi

Tammy Howard said...

We are family guys. I love you and your kids. I'm proud to call all of you "mine".

Tammy

Erik and Angela Green said...

Amen!

Tamara Chastain said...

God is so good! Thanks for sharing and caring.

Cyndi Lou said...

Just wanted to say "hi" and give you props for a FANTASTIC playlist on your site. Cyndi and I just listened to them all and were truly blessed.

- Joe

Jo Fleming said...

Tammy, I never cease to be amazed at the wonderful ability that God has given you to express such beautiful thoughts in such tender and powerful ways. The pictures were priceless and your words a treasure. I think of the verse that says: "A word rightly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver." Thank you for all the "rightly spoken" words you share with all of us through a number of vehicles. I love you and appreciate you so very much! We are all blessed to be counted as your family, thank you, thank you, thank you!



Jo